ON A CLOOOUDY DAY!
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
I already thanked them, and they’re still two, despite BOTH trying not to double nominate people. Bwahaha.
Questions from Whalersims;
1. Have you ever stopped reading a Sims legacy that wasn’t abandoned or ended by the creator? Why or why not?
No. I just get addicted, even if sometimes I don’t know why. I mean, sometimes I take breaks or have other stuff to do, but I never stop to not come back to binge-read later…
2. Have you been watching the Olympics? Any favourite moments?
I have not been watching the Olympics, no. So no favourite moments, sorry!
3. What are your plans for the rest of the day/night?
I honnestly don’t know. Perhaps play the Sims 3? Or Minecraft? Either way I’ll end up watching Fear the Walking Dead when it’s on.
4. Have you been playing any other video games lately?
Yes, Minecraft, Dragon Age Origins, World of Warcraft, Age of Empires, Diablo III… I may be forgetting some. >.>
5. Have you gone on a trip recently, or are you currently planning a vacation of some sort?
I did leave the province recently but not the country. I wouldn’t call it a trip exactly though as it was for funerals.
6.What was the last movie you saw in theatres? If it’s been too long, what was the last movie you watched in general?
Last movie I saw in theatres was X-Men Apocalypse. I had free tickets. Did not regret it. 🙂
7. Fruit in desserts: yay or nay?
Depends on the fruit, depends on the dessert? Can’t have a banana split without bananas! But I don’t want pineapples in my deep delicious chocolate cake. O.O
8. Would you rather work a job with odd hours (e.g. night shift) and a good salary, or a job with more regular hours and lower pay?
That’s a hard one. Regular hours and lower pay, mainly because the night shifts really don’t go well with being a student and needing your sleep.
9.Is there a movie or a television show you think would be improved by casting a different actor in the lead role? If so, what film/show and which actor?
All shows, replace all the lead roles with Liam Neeson. There you go, everything is now perfect. He’s a wonderful actor.
10. Do you have any niche or odd hobbies/interests? (Other than Sims legacies, of course!)
Do I? I don’t know if that works, but when I play games where your character has to choose dialogue options, I sometimes like to try not to make sense… (Ex: Dragon Age, being rude to someone, then super nice the next line, then rude again)
11.What was the last piece of good advice someone gave you?
“You also need to rest more.” I am currently iron-deficient and while I’m taking supplements given by my doctor, I didn’t really sleep more even if I obviously felt tired. My mom (who has suffered from many iron-deficiencies, it’s thing in our family it seems, always happens as soon as we don’t eat enough meat -.-) is the one who told me that.
Questions from Somebodysangels13;
1. What habit do you have that you would really like to break?
My habit of not getting enough good habits? I have a habit of dropping my good habits for no reason… Such as drinking enough water. I used to do it fine, then dropped it. Used to have a good sleeping schedule, then dropped it. Use to exercise every day, then dropped it (okay, iron-deficiency dropped that one for me).
2. Marvel or DC?
DC all the way. I like Marvel too, it’s not about starting a war. Both have great comics. But outside of comics, I feel like Marvel focuses on the plot, and doesn’t care for characters, while DC focuses on characters, which yes, will make them have problems in the plot sometimes, but at least I don’t end up with a Bruce Banner that has the IQ of a squirrel… Mainly, all Marvel characters are portrayed as the same, when they aren’t supposed to be the same, and that irritates me. They both do very good animated series/movies though.
3.What wild animal would you like to have for a pet? Why?
Too many to choose from! I’ll go for tiger because a cat is a perfect pet for me and tigers are big cats.
4.Favourite guilty pleasure?
I like to watch shows that appear super dumb from the first look but that are actually social experiments. (Ex: Married at First Sight, 60 Days In, Fit to Fat to Fit)
5.If you could mash up two movies together, which would they be?
Maybe The Mist and Lord of the Ring? It would be extremely creepy to HAVE to go out there on a giant journey when you can’t see the lurking monsters all around. And have those monsters have to fight for it because I don’t think any of the fellowship would go down easy.
6.Do you play mobile games? If so, what’s your favourite and why?
I don’t have a phone, so no. But I do play Pokémon Go on my tablet from the comfort of my home. >.> You know “for when I have a phone” even if I don’t want a phone.
7.If you could win an Olympic medal, what sport would it be for?
Tennis/Badminton/Volleyball/any sport that involves throwing something over a net for Summer. I love throwing/smacking things over nets.
8. Favourite movie villain?
I don’t watch that many movies so I’ll go for series… While I LOVE the Joker in the Arkham games, Penguin in the Gotham TV series is the best villain ever. That actor literally made me love Penguin as much as I love the Joker by Mark Hamill.
9. Would you prefer to pay for a game upfront, or pay to unlock areas/content later?
Up front. I hate the “oh you want to do this, pay up!” feeling.
10. Vanilla or chocolate?
Chocolate. Always chocolate. I usually expect chocolate on my dessert otherwise I’m sad.
11. Who is your least favourite sim in your story/legacy/challenge?
That’s hard, I like them even when they’re terribly boring…
Cassandra. She was clone, and all she did was stand there and have the cats hog her. But I still liked her makeover.
I will try not to double things up, but I may fail terribly.
I’d nominate more, but they’re already all nominated o.o
- What is your favourite game (if Sims, choose second favourite)?
- What would be your dream job?
- Creamy or traditional?
- If you had to choose only one thing/meal to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be? Do consider possible nutrient deficiencies from your choice, and no supplements allowed.
- What is one thing you shouldn’t be doing but do anyway?
- How many pillows do you sleep with?
- Have you ever disliked someone only to realize that it was because they were too much like you?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person? Why?
- Have you ever killed off a Sim because you were tired of them?
- What Sim life-stage is your least favorite?
- What, from the Sims Universe, would you like to be real in our Universe too? It can be an object, a concept, anything.