I have been nominated by thewindsorlegacy for the Liebster award. Thank you ^.^ I haven’t read her blog yet but it’s on my list. It’s much more renown than mine and you should definitely read through the chapters like a savage if you haven’t already.
There rules state that I have to;
–Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
– Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
– Nominate people (comment on their blog to let them know).
– Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions
- What is your favorite recipe?
I just recently found a banana and chocolate mini-muffin recipe. They can’t survive more than two days. They’re soooo delicious, simple to make, and everything you could ever want from life.
- What is something you’re most proud of about yourself?
That’s a good question. I mean I didn’t burn those mini-muffins yet, which is a miracle considering I usually always flawlessly execute a recipe the first time, then burn it the second, and make it blah the rest of the time. Maybe the muffins broke the curse, so I am proud.
- What is your favorite meal of the day?
Mini-muffins can be eaten at any meal, but lunch suits it best because it’s usually the meal where I eat whatever is available.
- If you could tell your earlier self anything, what would that be?
Where to find that wonderful recipe. Okay, more seriously, I’d tell my not so younger self to wait at least a year before starting University, that way I’d avoid being terribly sick while at school.
- What is your favorite season?
It’s a close fight between Fall and Winter. They both have that amazing smell. But Winter wins because so many people hate on poor Winter and I love it so very much.
- What is your favorite room/area in your current (or past) home?
The closet, definitely. It offers great room for imagination and stupidity, in a very private and secure kind of way.
- What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever read?
I once had a friend that wrote the nicest poems. Every single syllables would rhyme and it just made it flow so well, your mind would just explode.
- What do you do to relax during a stressful period?
Mildly stressful? Play games. Very stressful? Curl up in a ball, tell myself I need to do things, be exhausted because I haven’t had a break in months, play games to try to relax, feel bad for playing games because I know I should be doing the said things, repeat. Very effective 😀
- Where, if anywhere, do you draw inspiration for your writing?
My crazy brain? Reading other’s legacies helped me figure out how to shape the thing, but the rest is up to my brain, or my sims.
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
In a world where eating whatever you want has no repercussion on my health, because I love eating. In case you couldn’t tell.
- In what way have you changed most drastically over the years?
When I fell sick I changed quite drastically but I believe it is not permanent. I hope not, because what I became is not quite pleasant. It made me annoyed at everything, impatient, distracted and kind of selfish. >.< However I know being unhealthy tends to do that to people.
This is so hard because I haven’t been reading many legacies lately -I have lots of catching up to do and lots more on my list- and they are in no particular order.
- What is love?
- What thing from the sims world (any game) would you like to be real?
- Who was the first Sim you ever created?
- What is your favorite flavor of chips?
- What was the reason you decided to write a blog about what goes on in your game?
- Would you rather face an ice age or all volcanos on the planet erupting at once?
- How many slices of pizzas can you eat in one sitting?
- If you found a genie’s lamp and had three wishes, what would they be?
- If it was only one wish and it had to be about changing something about your feet, what would it be?
- Would you describe yourself as a potato?
- Who is your favorite Pokémon? If you don’t like Pokémon, why don’t you?